REBEL EMP 215 DUTY CYCLE:
The Rebel EMP215ic can weld up to 9.5mm plate
(0.6-1.0mm M/S & 0.8-1.0 S/S & 0.8-1.2mm AL / FC)
MIG (GMAW) Welding Output, 40ºC, 10 min.
205 A @ 25%, 24.3V (230V)
STICK (MMAW) Welding Output, 40ºC, 10 min.
180A @ 25%, 20.5V (230V)
TIG (GTAW) Welding Output, 40ºC, 10 min.
180A @ 30%, 17.2V (230V)
WHAT DO YOU GET?:
- 3 year warranty period – Parts & Labour
- 4-in-1 sMIG & Manual MIG, STICK, LIFT TIG
- 15Amp Lead & Plug 3m
- 4.3” TFT LCD Colour Screen – (improved image/contrast)
- Spool Gun Ready (SGT250)
- Weld Parameter Memory Storage (4 locations)
- Adjustable Burnback, Inductance, Trigger Hold 2T / 4T
- Adjustable Pre & Post Flow
- Arc Force & Hot start
- 5 Handle Roll Cage & Robust Casing with IP23S rating
- Solid Cast Aluminium Integrated Wirefeeder for a 5kg 200mm spool
- Portable and compact: 406mm x 229mm x 584mm (18.2kg)
Plant Contents is as follows:
- Rebel EMP 215ic AU Power Source
- Tweco Fusion 250 MIG Torch (Euro), 3m
- Stick electrode holder with 3m lead
- Work Lead, 3m
- CIGWELD COMET Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Gas hose includes quick connector, 4.5m
- OK AristoRod 12.50, 200mm Spool, 0.8mm wire, 5kg (1A5008460H)
- Contact Tips & Feed Rolls to suit
- Operating Manual on USB
Optional Accessories Include:
- TIG Torch ET 17V, 4m with 8-Pin Plug (0700300869)
- Foot Control for TIG applications, 4.5m cable (W4014450)
- Rebel Single Cylinder Trolley (0558102491)
- OK AristoRod 12.50, 200mm Spool, 0.8mm wire, 5kg (1A5008460H)
- Tweco SGT250 Spool Gun (W4011250)
- Sentinel A-50 Welding Helmet (0700000800)
- Tweco Organiser Box, (W4012300)
HAVE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE DETAIL:
The go-anywhere, weld-anything machine that has everything you need to get the job done – start to finish and all controlled via a 4.3in LCD screen! This true Multi-Process welder means that whether you are welding MIG/MAG with solid or Flux-Cored wire, MMA – with even the most tricky electrodes, or Lift TIG, Rebel will perform like it was born to run that process.
The Rebel EMP215ic is a compact, portable welder ideal for transporting from jobsite to jobsite. With the Smart MIG function it doesn’t matter wither you have been welding for 2 years or 20 years, Rebel will make your job easier. For the novice, there is basic mode, which makes setup simple. For the experienced, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds.
The Rebel is backed by a 3 year warranty and equipped with a host of features; Adjustable Burnback, Inductance and Trigger Hold, Arc Force, Hot Start, Pre & Post Flow, Weld Parameter Storage, VRD, a Quick Connect gas connection, a solid cast integrated wirefeeder and an IP23S rated robust casing.
For more intricate welding jobs, especially Aluminium, the Rebels are specifically built to run the SGT250 spool gun.
And most importantly the Rebel is fully compliant to IEC 60974-1.
Smart Mig (sMIG):
– Whether you have been welding for two years or 20, Rebel can make your job easier with sMIG (smartMIG).
– Exclusive, built-in dynamic arc control that constantly monitors your weld
– Produces less spatter
– Two modes – basic and advanced
– Basic mode : For the novice to make setup simple. Reduces the MIG learning curve – set wire diameter and material thickness and you are ready to weld (no advanced options)
– Advanced mode: For the experienced welder, the exclusive built in arc control that constantly monitors complex arc characteristics adapting to your technique to provide a smooth, stable arc and superior, repeatable welds.
– This also gives full control to adjust the arc characteristics to your liking, and advanced options such as Inductance, Pre/post gas, 2T/4T etc…
3-in-1 Capability (MIG, STICK, Lift TIG)
- The simple LCD menu gives the user ultimate flexibility to switch between any welding process with excellent weld results. Truly versatile and offering high performance no matter what the process.
Large 4.3in Colour LCD Screen
- Easily switch from one process to the next on Rebel’s intuitive LCD/TFT display that is well protected by front handles and a hefty composite bezel. Have the convenience of a built-in “on-screen manual” with spare parts listing, and a welding parameters guide
- A simple to use and well laid out interface that accurately shows your Volts and Amps on a digital display so you can fine-tune the arc characteristic by adjusting the voltage setting (even in sMig mode).
- You are on-site, out in the field, and in the shop. So you need a machine that you can move around and that can withstand some serious wear and tear. Rebel can. With a sturdy, five-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, recessed body panels for increased strength and IP23S-level protection, it is the go-anywhere machine for a reason.
- The enclosure is built to protect you and your machine. Designed to a higher standard, Rebel can withstand harsh outdoor environments.
Ready Steady Weld – The Total Package
- It takes more than a machine to get up and welding. So when you buy a Rebel, you can expect all the equipment you need to get going – right out of the box. Tweco Fusion 250 Mig Gun, 3m Electrode holder & Work Clamp, 4.5m Gas Hose with quick connect, 200mm spool of Aristorod 12.50 0.8mm wire and additional feed rolls.
15A work lead and plug
- Single Phase Power for ease of use around the workshop, 15Amp 240 V, 50/60Hz power point.
Voltage Reduction Device
- Standards Compliant VRD gives the user added protection when in Stick mode by virtually eliminating electric shocks when not welding.
Solid Cast Aluminium Integrated Wire Feeder
- The design of this cast feeder mechanism increases durability, decreases wire shavings and bird nesting, provides for easy drive roll changes (no tools required), and delivers consistent feeding performance. All in all it has optimised alignment and long-life drive stand components that ensure accurate, smooth wire feeding.
- Securely load your 5kg / 200mm spools onto the integrated feeder within the 215ic
Portable and compact
- The EMP215ic is a compact 406mm x 229mm x 584mm housing and a comfortable ergonomic handle, make these 18 kg inverters easy to transport between job sites.
Weld Parameter Storage
- Save up to four welding parameters per process; ideal for switching between jobs.
Adjustable Burnback Control, Inductance and Trigger Hold
- Burnback prevents wire sticking in the weld pool or burning back damaging the contact tip.
- Adjustable inductance gives the user ultimate control over their welding conditions - perfect for fine-tuning arc stability and controlling spatter
- 2T / 4T caters for user preference to reduce operator fatigue when MIG or TIG welding.
Pre & Post Flow
- Purges gas line and prevents porosity at the start and end of welding; especially useful when MIG welding aluminium.
Arc Force and Hot Start Control
- Arc Force optimises MMA electrode performance and allows the operator to increase the arc voltage for a short period of time to avoid arc outs and “sticking” when the arc is too short.
- Hot Start increases the initial welding current to avoid the electrode sticking to the work piece; particularly useful for difficult-to-start electrodes.
Tweco Fusion MIG Torch with Euro and 3m lead
- Using the well-known and reliable Tweco Fusion 250 Mig Gun, you can be assured this compact and ergonomic torch is comfortable in the hand and consumables are easy to source.
ESAB twist lock electrode holder
- Ensures a comfortable grip in the hand, a secure hold on your electrodes while welding and an easy twist and release for changing electrodes between welds.
Spool Gun capability
- The Rebel EMP215ic is compatible with the new Tweco SGT 250 Spool gun, making this machine ideal of aluminium fabrication, repairs and auto/marine work.
3 year warranty*
- A 3 year rock-solid warranty* offers the user peace of mind that these machines have been built to a high quality standard and will go the distance. (Compliant with IEC 60974-1).
* See operating manual for details