The CIGWELD TRANSMIG 220i is a self contained single phase multi process welding inverter that is capable of performing GMAW/FCAW (MIG), MMAW (Stick) and GTAW (Lift TIG) welding processes. The unit is equipped with an integrated wire feed unit, voltage reduction device (VRD applicable in Stick mode only), digital voltage and amperage meters, and a host of other features in order to fully satisfy the broad operating needs of the modern welding professional.
- Processes: MIG (GMAW/FCAW), STICK (MMAW), TIG (GTAW)
- Supply Voltage 240V +/- 15%, (15 Amp Plug)
- Welding Current Range: 10 - 220A MIG (GMAW/FCAW), 10 - 200A STICK (MMAW), 10 - 200A TIG (GTAW)
- Duty Cycle: MIG (GMAW/FCAW): 220A @ 20%, 25.0V (40°, 10mins) STICK (MMAW): 200A @ 25%, 28.0V (40°, 10mins) TIG (GTAW): 200A @ 25%, 18.0V (40°, 10mins)
- Minimum Single Phase Generator Recommended Generator** 10.0 kVA (at 0.8 Power Factor) 8.0 kW (at 1.0 Power Factor)
- Weight Power source: 26kg; Plant (packed): 34kg
- Dimensions Power source: 435mm(H) x 266mm(W) x 617