Delivery of Goods
- Delivery (“Delivery”) of the Goods are taken to occur at the time that:
- The Customer or the Customer’s nominated carrier takes possession of the Goods at Dandy Gases address; or
- Dandy Gas (or Dandy Gases nominated carrier) delivers the Goods to the Customer’s nominated address even if the Customer is not present at the address.
- At Dandy Gases sole discretion, the cost of delivery is either included in the Price or is in addition to the Price.
- The Customer must take delivery by receipt or collection of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. In the event that the Customer is unable to take delivery of the Goods as arranged then Dandy Gas shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for redelivery of the Goods and/or the storage of the Goods.
- Dandy Gas may deliver the Goods in separate instalments. Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid in accordance with the provisions in these terms and conditions.
- Any time or date given by Dandy Gas to the Customer is an estimate only. The Customer must still accept delivery of the Goods even if late and Dandy Gas will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Customer as a result of the delivery being late.